Tuesday 9 April 2013

0 Changes

You may-or may not have noticed that I've changed the font sizes, style and colour to be a bit more easier to read and clearer- hope this has been helpful!...
I want to make The Butterfly Wing improved to your preferences so that's why I have made a survey which I would appreciate if you could fill out. I can improve the blog and ultimately your the one coming here i'm only writing on it! So, I am listening, it takes under 2 minutes to fill our. What else could you do in two minutes...maybe eat a chocolate bar? but then again, you wanna savor it so maybe its more like 10 minutes to eat one. But nevertheless its quick easy and simple so your help is  gold to me.

Follow this link
Survey

Bye,
The Butterfly Wing
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...