Tuesday 11 December 2012

0 Love them!

Today I put together about 10 things I really loved the look of on Pinterest...

DIY ::  cute idea

I really love this idea. It would make a great pressie x

Ann Marcellino


Aah lovely

Mystical Photography by Brooke Shaden


This is so pretty

Peacock

Love the colour scheme x

great peppermint candy cane sugar scrub! perfect neighbor gift for the holidays from @Amy Huntley (The Idea Room)

I want it!

Alcohol ink coasters

Great gift...

DIY pom pom bookmark

I'm gunna try it!

This woman is an artist.  31 (million) ways to wrap presents.   The whole website is unbelievable...

Cool

Wedding Invitation - Hi + Low

I love how simple it is but how sweet...

Dogs embroidery pattern PDF

N'aaw


Thanks for stopping by,
The Butterfly Wing
x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...