Friday 28 December 2012

0 Just to say...

So, Christmas is over and I guess we've all spent the past few days soaking in the last few of the Christmas spirit that's left. I made some 'Pear Pies' which basically are Mince Pies but much nicer (to me) because they have bits of pear inside instead of the filling in Mince Pies. You simmer some butter, brown sugar, cranberries. pear and cinnamon in a pan and after a while you begin to smell the ingredients all together and it's divine (and that comes from someone who doesn't even like Mince Pies!) I also made some Christmas punch which was mulled wine without the wine and some Raspberry Swirls. Present wise I got some craft  bits, quilting rolls, an amazing gingerbread all-in-one,a CD and after with some money I had I bought a studio mic for my singing and stuff trouble was it went faulty so we had to return it and tomorrow I'll be collecting another. I've loved Christmas and hope you have too. An update is need for my last Saturday styles and there will be one final one in Saturday. After, I will put up a poll for you to vote on your favorite.The next Saturday Styles will be in next year. Now, I've got to go finish painting my walls-pink...
Bye 
The Butterfly Wing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...