Saturday 1 September 2012

0 Fashion


Wow, not posted in a while, but had a great beach get away with the family so I thought I'd take a break with blogging too. But I'm back so I decided to to a fashion post which may not seem like the type of thing I do on the Butterfly Wing but it is also an interest of mine as well as a lot of other things. I have decided to also do hairstyles and make-up to get the WHOLE look!
 ********

Party themed


 This Hairstyle (messy side bun)
makeup like this...
 
 This blouse!

Blouse

with the trousers if you wear grey make your make up more smokey, back-add eye liner and white keep it as it is.

neon pink heels-aldo capecoral platform pump
and...these shoes!



This will be updated, for now bye!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...