Friday 3 August 2012

0 ICE SCREAM FOR THESE!

                                        
I tried this just today and I think I may addicted already! Basically it's peanut butter flavor Ice Cream  with peanut butter swirls and lots of it!


                                        
Baked Alaska is so melt-in-your-mouth tasty because of its flavor. With marshmallow swirls mixed with white chocolate and vanilla Ice Cream it is LUSCIOUS!

                                       
I love Haagen-Dazs Ice Creams, cookies and cream is one of my favorites as well as pralines and cream. Expect no disappointment when eating this! 

                               

This tub of Ice Cream is great for milkshake-making and simply tastes GREAT! For 2L it's only 90p which works out at 4p per 100g.


See ya enjoy the rest of Summer!
xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...